Nov 3, 2012

Empties & Update!

Hey guys!
Judging by my blogging absence, I've been slacking-BIG time!
I could give you a list of everything I do and complain about how busy I am..but who wants to hear excuses? Bottom line is, I love my blog and will stay committed to posting.

Okay, this is starting to sound like couples therapy. Without further adieu, my empties...

Body Shop Sweet Lemon Lip Butter: Won't repurchase, I found it tasted very sweet and didn't do anything out of the ordinary to moisturize my lips. That being said I don't regret using it.
Bumble&Bumble Seaweed Conditioner: Hefty price tag! The formulation and smell was lovely but I will most likely go for something cheaper next time. If you want to try something out from Bumble and Bumble, this might be a nice place to start.
Clinique Moisture Surge: I've raved about this before, and will always go back to it.
Mitchum Deodorant: HATED it! My friend concurs!
Crabree & Evelyn Jojoba Oil: I mostly used this during the summer. It was great for after sun. I would buy it again.
Pond's Facial Wipes: The best I've ever used. I couldn't find them last time I was at Shoppers and ended up getting the Nivea facial wipes but they pale in comparison.
Lush Cosmetic Warrior Face Mask: Yucky, I much preferred Brazened Honey. The smell of this product throws me off. If you don't mind garlic + tea tree + grapes + eggs you are a warrior and should give it a go. I won't repurchase.
Sephora Daily Makeup Brush Cleaner: I love this! I repurchased it about 2 weeks ago (I think?). Let me know if you want a separate review/demonstration.
Di Palomo Fig & Grape Shower Gel: This was heavenly and was included in my last favourites post.

I love how Empties Posts make me aware of everything I use. Sorry the photo didn't give a proper look at the packaging. 

Be Be Your Love - Rachael Yamagata
Dice - Finley Quaye
If Only - Fink

These are the songs I have on repeat! Please take a listen and let me know in the comments your favourite songs right now :) Or if you did an October Empties post leave me your links!

5 comments:

  1. I've tried that TBS lip butter before, was a bit too sweet for me! i like your song choices :) x

    http://wewereraisedbywolves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw good to know that the Body Shop Sweet Lemon Lip Butter doesn't work that well - I was wondering about them! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, I'll bet you have to be some sort of warrior to survive the scents of that face mask! I'm so curious about it though so I will have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have some great products here! I'd love to try the sephora brush cleaner, damn being in the UK :(

    www.lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like your writing! Still you can do some things to improve it.
    Adventure Game Camping

    ReplyDelete